dBrowser.ocx errors usually occur when multiple programs are sharing the same ocx file. One of these programs is uninstalled and in doing so uninstalls
the ocx file associated with the group. If dBrowser.ocx is missing the other programs will encounter errors when loading.
Errors can also occur from not having the correct version of the ocx file or having the ocx placed in the wrong file directory.
How to install the ocx file
* Please read our disclaimer before installing.
1. Download the file dBrowser.ocx to your desktop.
2. Move the ocx file to the program directory missing the file.
3. If step 2 doesn't work. Move dBrowser.ocx to the system directory.
- Windows 95,98, and Me - C:\Windows\System
- Windows 2000 & NT - C:\WINNT\System32
- Windows XP,Vista, and Windows 7 - C:\Windows\System32
For further help installing ocx files please view our Ocx Help Section